Sunday, March 29, 2020

The Kyrielle

I have been working on a publication that marries my poetry with poetry instruction that may be used by both those who want to write poetry and those who need help teaching poetry. For this week's EDM 510 assignment I read one of my latests additions to the work, a kyrielle. The Kyrielle is a French form, and I share it in last week's blog post if you want to read the text and the instructions. However, I think I did a pretty good job of describing it and reading my example in the audio recording at the google link below.

I have used Quicktime for many things--most recently for helping students who were developing their EdTPA portfolios. I have never used it as a voice recorder, and I have no clue why it has never crossed my mind to do so. Now, I think I will be using this for lots of things, including giving students oral feedback when I can't see them face to face, and sending recordings of my poetry and my daughter's conversations to my folks back home in North Alabama.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VIhXOHY9T5fDocpPYYlH4qxPnxnbPrQh/view?usp=sharing

No comments: